The Environmental Law Review Syndicate (ELRS) is a collaborative effort of the nation’s leading environmental law journals that aims to provide a new outlet for student scholarship and foster dialogue between schools. ELRS operates as a cooperative syndicate: each week a different member journal submits a student-written article for syndication on the websites of all other member law reviews. In October 2015, the founding journals entered into a Memorandum of Understanding to memorialize this agreement.
- Ecology Law Quarterly (Berkeley Law)
- Environmental Law (Lewis & Clark Law School)
- Georgetown Environmental Law Review
- Harvard Environmental Law Review
- Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law
- New York University Environmental Law Journal
- Stanford Environmental Law Journal
- UCLA Journal of Environmental Law and Policy
- William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review
- Vermont Journal of Environmental Law
- Virginia Environmental Law Journal
[Author], [Title], [ORIGINAL JOURNAL NAME] ([Date]), syndicated on ENVTL. L. REV. SYNDICATE, [Original URL].
Please direct any questions or inquires about ELRS to: ELRSyndicate@gmail.com.